Sunday, August 14, 2011

Will you go vote?

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NTIwMjE0N3w1NzY0MDgyOTY/handmade-top-10-jewelry-category?index=4


I was just included in this treasury by cthings, thank you so much cthings.
I really appreciate the acknowledgement. You are the best!
Now you can vote too!

"Want to have fun then go vote @ handmade top 10 here is the jewelry category and only 9 days left: http://www.handmadetop10.com/#/Lists/67cmbp8a2
Above are some of the items you can vote on and check out more beautiful items to vote on!"
In case you were wondering, mine is the unzipped heart with the steampunk angel! ;-D

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Marie! It's a beautiful treasury! I went and voted. That is a really interesting site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marie! I voted! I also saw that it sold--Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marie,

    Thanks for putting this on your blog! Good luck on the vote too! Enjoy your day! Off to share on facebook.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave your words of wisdom. I look forward to them and I so enjoy reading them all.
Live to love, Love to create, and create to connect.
Marie

www.mariesegal.com
www.clayfactory.net